[Hidden-tech] JOB: InDesign and textbook composition subcontractors

Jason Miranda jason at sampw.com
Tue Feb 19 15:21:12 EST 2013

Hi all,

I'd love to hear from any one on the list with InDesign experience, especially any one with textbook composition experience in InDesign.

I work with education publishers on media and print design and production. I have several upcoming projects I'm looking for help with and would love to see if any one would be interested in helping out on a subcontractor basis.

I'm also considering hiring a part or full-time publishing production assistant in the next few months. It would be an entry-level position. I'd appreciate any leads on finding good folks in the Valley that might be interested in the position — as well I'm open to a remote or semi-remote work arrangement. I'll have a job description in the next few weeks, but in the meantime, if any one has any interest, I'd love to hear from you.

You can email me with any questions or resumes to jason at sampw.com.

Thanks!
Jason

Spoke & Wheel | www.sampw.com