[Hidden-tech] Success comes from community - thank you!

Kirsten Bonanza kirbonanza at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 09:12:46 EST 2013

I wanted to send a letter out to the Hidden-Tech community in gracious
thanks and to share my exciting news.  You see after years of work I'm
finally ready to launch my first card and online game, Waste Not.

The thanks I want to share is because I did not do this alone.  In fact, it
took longer because I was trying to.

Without the help of Rich Roth (TNRGlobal,) Laurel Thorndike, Victoria
Chapman (Weyakin Designs,) Dave Waymouth (Ellipsis Video,) the whole team
at TESA, Curtiss Hayden (Skytemple & Hit Point Studios,) Rob Daviau
(IronWall Games,) many others, and the Hidden-Tech Community *as a whole* I
would still be at the drawing board.

My heartfelt thanks go to all of you for the support you gave me and each
other every day.  As a small business I definitely would not have been able
to do it without you!

If you'd like to see the current fruits of our efforts you can check out
the free trial of the game at wastenotgame.com.  During the Indiegogo
Campaign <http://igg.me/at/WasteNotGame/x/957618>, launched today, you can
also play on Twitter and Facebook.

Thank you again and please let me know if I can ever help you.

Best wishes,
Kirsten

*Kirsten Bonanza*

*@SustainaB Twitter