[Hidden-tech] Product Photographer/Tutor Wanted

Liz Provo liz at massmarketingresources.com
Wed Feb 13 15:58:38 EST 2013

Hi everyone,  I'm trying to locate a talented product photographer who could
consider tutoring one of my clients.  She is a handcrafted jewelry designer
who wants to learn how to photograph her jewelry in her East Longmeadow
studio. Shipping product back and forth to photograph offsite has not worked
well for her in the past. She might consider an onsite shoot if it met her
budget.  I'm gathering the info. And passing it along to her for follow up.
Thanks again.
Liz Provo

Mass Marketing Resources

13 Knight Ave.

Easthampton, MA  01027

(413) 539-7950

http://www.massmarketingresources.com

You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Pinterest!

"Marketing Should Be FUN, Not Painful!"