[Hidden-tech] discount mobile phone service providers

Steven Brewer limako at bierfaristo.com
Thu Feb 7 07:03:03 EST 2013

>> I would like to learn from those who are using mobile phone service in
>> the Pioneer Valley from discount providers.

We got a Republic Wireless phone last year that seems quite
satisfactory. They provide unlimited service for $19/month, but want you
to do around 60% of your usage via wifi.  If you consistently use too
much cell service, they claim they'll eventually ask you to discontinue
as a customer.  For someone who does 90% of their phone calls where
there's wifi, it seems perfect for me:
  http://republicwireless.com/

Cheers!

--