[Hidden-tech] discount mobile phone service providers

Ron Blechner rtblechner at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 09:49:52 EST 2013

Question:

Is your anticipated unlimited usage likely to be mostly to the same
few people all the time, or do you expect a high volume of calls from
many different people?

I ask because several mobile carriers have plans where you can put a
small number (5) of phone numbers on a "friends / family" list that
count towards unlimited.

Additionally, some carriers have unlimited mobile-to-mobile in the
same network, so if you're calling a small number of people, and they
are mostly say, on Verizon Wireless, that might be another
consideration.

Second, and possibly more important question: Are you planning on
using the phone at one location, or talking while traveling?

Best,
Ron