[Hidden-tech] Looking for Photoshop and inDesign Tutor

Frank Aronson fsaronson at comcast.net
Sat Dec 21 09:46:27 EST 2013

I have a request from a friend of mine for his wife.  He is looking for "an
on-site computer graphic design tutor/consultant, someone familiar with
Photoshop and InDesign, to provide occasional support here in Montague (and
via phone)."  She is getting more involved in PR material and is in need of
the software and design knowledge.

You can reply to me and/or to this list and I can get that information to
them (I don't know that they want their email information broadcast, so I'm
taking the conservative path!).

Thank you!

Frank Aronson