[Hidden-tech] QuickBooks and QODBC driver for Excel

Don Lesser dlesser at ptraining.com
Wed Dec 18 17:09:01 EST 2013

I have a client who has a custom Excel app that uses the QODBC driver to
upload an invoice to QuickBooks. Over time (ie: updated versions of
windows/excel/quickbooks) it has gotten flaky. If anyone feels capable of
assisting on this this, please let me know. I have the Excel and I
understand the SQL statements and the way QuickBooks wants to see the
information, but the connection seems to be the problem.

Don Lesser
Pioneer Training, Inc.
139B Damon Road, Ste 8
Northampton, MA 01060