[Hidden-tech] C# Consultant

Mike Ipppolito mike at inspirz.me
Tue Dec 17 07:49:33 EST 2013

I am urgently searching for a consultant to assist in evaluating a new sales
management platform that uses C# heavily for it's scripts.  Ultimately it
would be a 4-5 hour job of evaluating the platform's API's to uncover
potential  pitfalls in migrating from our existing platform. In addition to
a longer term contract to oversee jr. programmers and outsourced talent if
the platform meets our needs.

Consultant should possess, at a minimum:

-          A Decade of software experience in C type languages

-          Familiarity with Java

-          A history of senior level hands on coding work

-          A history of creating requirements documents and architectural
analysis.

-          A strong understanding of Web Services, SOAP, XML, and REST

Please forward a resume and cover highlighting relevant experience.  Feel
free to call for more information - but please send email with resume first.

Mike Ippolito

Unique Ability Products, Inc.

103 South Street, Suite 3

Holyoke, MA 01040