[Hidden-tech] Seeking tech partners for a start-up

Patrick Dufour pdufour at digitalfield.org
Sun Dec 8 18:38:31 EST 2013

I am currently developing a platform (SaaS) to allow change agents to
'view', collect data and analyze groups or communities as complex systems.
The consultant provides access to members or stakeholders on his/ her own
web site; he/ she is able to facilitate conversations and/ or collect data
(structured or unstructured), have the data analyzed (including machine
learning methods) and the results translated in visualization form,
publish the results and so on, following his/ her pre-defined process. The
integration of applications allow the creation of double or triple loops
generating richer interactions.

Psychologist by training I am seeking serious tech partners in areas of
databases, analytics and data visualization. I would like to develop a
working mock-up and seek funding.

Patrick Dufour
107 College Street
South Hadley, MA 01075