[Hidden-tech] On-line writing fees...

David F. Farkas david at farkas.com
Mon Dec 2 20:06:18 EST 2013

I balked at writing on spec for a blog. They asked for my proposal.

It's been a long time since I wrote online... and most of my professional
writing was for magazines, long ago. I have no idea what the going rates
are now.

What are typical fees being paid to experienced writers by online magazine
like venues?

Thanx.
dff

 *D A V I D   F R A N K L I N   F A R K A S*
       *Remote Healing for Real Estate, People & Business*

*                Email:*  david at HouseHealing.com
*Schedule Appt:*  *http://www.doodle.com/househealing
<http://www.doodle.com/househealing>*
*          Web Site:*   www <http://www.househealing.com/>*.HouseHealing.
<http://www.househealing.com/>*com <http://www.househealing.com/>
*         VoiceMail:*  *866 4 **FARKAS*  (866 432 7527)

*    Radio Show:  *www.*TheFarkasFiles*.com <http://www.thefarkasfiles.com/>
*       Newsletter: *http://ow.ly/paCNu
*        FaceBook:*  www.facebook.com/d.f.farkas
*             Twitter:  *@HouseHealing

*No trees were destroyed by sending this message. *
*However, a great many electrons were sorely inconvenienced!*