[Hidden-tech] JOB: SQL Server Developer

Jami Albro-Fisher jalbro-fisher at fazzi.com
Fri Aug 23 14:54:21 EDT 2013

We have the following position open for immediate contract/hire.  I am open to other arrangements if you have a subset of these skills or cannot commit to full-time work.  If you're interested, please send your resume to jami at fazzi.com<mailto:jami at fazzi.com>.

________________________________

Position:              SQL Server Developer
Type:                     6 month contract; possible conversion to full time
Reports to:         CIO

Job Responsibilities:
* Design, implement and maintain SSRS reports
* Design, implement and maintain ETL (SSIS) packages
* Design, implement and maintain tables, views, stored procedures and functions
* Fluency in Transact-SQL
* Perform data validation and data profiling on source systems
* Create source to target mappings
* Debug, monitor and troubleshoot BI solutions
* Document BI solutions and train end users
* Query performance tuning

Requirements:
* Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or a related discipline
* Strong background in SQL Server development including creation and maintenance of tables, views, stored procedures and functions
2+ years working with following technologies:
* Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 or higher
* SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) or a comparable report writer
* SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)

About Fazzi Associates
It is the mission of Fazzi Associates to positively impact the quality, growth, profitability, and long term viability of organizations that provide home and community based services throughout the United States. Fazzi Associates specializes in making positive changes happen - operational, financial, strategic and quality changes. We focus in three major areas: operational, strategic and benchmarking. In each of these areas, we incorporate insights from our best practice benchmarking services and our national best practice research projects to provide informed insights for services that are focused on providing each agency with the consultation, support, training and resources they need to make changes in the most timely and cost-effective manner possible.

Please direct all inquiries to:

Jami Albro-Fisher
Chief Information Officer
O: 413.584.5300 | C: 413.386.5909 | F: 413.584.0220

Fazzi Associates, Inc.<http://www.fazzi.com/>
243 King Street, Suite 246 | Northampton MA 01060