[Hidden-tech] Mass IT Tax discussion

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Sat Aug 17 12:28:40 EDT 2013

About that,
let's hold off on more philosophizing about the meaning, intent or
reasons for the tax.
since those are no mundane to the matter at hand.

What would be appropriate and useful, are information on:

1) Actions to help remove or define the tax,
     and by that I mean petitions, meetings, letters to the legislature
(and responses)

2) Specific Tax information (from State or 'real' tax lawers)
     What we need immediately is clarifications (official not guesses)

I will be collecting the real specific information and posting to HT
(and Incommn) web sites.

Rich/webmaster/listmaster - HT