[Hidden-tech] discussion workshop organizing all about the Tech Tax

Feldman, Rick rickf at incommn.com
Thu Aug 15 22:02:26 EDT 2013

INCOMMN/Hidden-Tech is putting on a series of workshops starting Tuesday
September 10, at 6pm, and running every Tuesday through December, in
collaboration with ClickWork Space in Northampton. ClickWork Space is a
growing and engaging co-working space (check out www.clickworkspace.org).

Our kick-off session on September 10 will feature an in-depth discussion
about and organizing session in response to the "Tech Tax" legislation.
There's a fee to help pay for the session: $10 for public, $2 for those
registered as Hidden-Tech participants (go to our Hidden-Tech web site and
register) and $2 for ClickWork space members, and $1 for students.

Work with us on this issue; and, working together beyond this issue, we can
become a coherent, strong and respected voice for the very small scale
businesses of our region.

Best,

Rick

--