[Hidden-tech] DOR FAQ on new IT services tax

Tom Novelli tnovelli at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 12:33:30 EDT 2013

Yes, I'm interested in this group.  Not just for lobbying and publicity,
but also to get a better sense of the technical and business needs
surrounding the whole local IT/etc economy.  We're not working together
very effectively - for example, I'd prefer to do more programming work, and
leave stuff like web design and Windows administration to other people.
It's too much for a freelancer.

Definitely interested in talking to people in Vermont and New Hampshire,
seeing how I may need to relocate!

-Tom