[Hidden-tech] where to register additional URLs

Naaz Hosseini naaz at NaazHosseini.com
Fri Aug 9 17:26:28 EDT 2013

Hi Hidden-techers,

I have a number of vanity URLs I want to register and park for the time-being. I'm looking for the least expensive place/way to do this, but I also want a place that's reliable and easy to maneuver if and when I want to transfer or otherwise change the status of the URLs. I could return to godaddy but I'd rather not support their behind-the-scenes values.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Warm thanks!

Naaz
Naaz Hosseini, voice empowerment coach, psychotherapist
Owner | Powerful Presence
646.504-3039 | naaz at naazhosseini.com | http://www.naazhosseini.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/naazhosseini | LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/naazhosseini

Download my FREE ebook, "Speak from Your Heart: Six Steps to Engage, Inspire, and Impact Your Audience"
at www.naazh.com