[Hidden-tech] JOB: UPDATED - Tech Support Professionals

Michael Ippolito mike at inspirz.me
Thu Aug 8 13:45:45 EDT 2013

This is an UPDATE to the job posting of last week for Tech Support Professionals (below.) We do recognize that the requirements of the previous posting were a bit heavy for the renumeration listed, and our intention was more to cast a wide net to see if anyone in the area had these skills.  We do need someone with the advanced skills listed, and are more open to commensurate salary, but our more IMMEDIATE NEED is someone with the following skills:

Patience with assisting computer novices, combined with a borderline nauseating pleasant demeanor. (its a good thing, really…)
Proficient in PC navigation XP/Win7/Win8.
Knowledge of event programming (if/then/else)
Cursory knowledge of home automation, security, or general electronics principles.

Position would report to our office in Holyoke, with some night/weekend work from home depending on volume.

Your typical responsibilities will be:
Assisting with technical request tickets for general support questions on the product installation via email or phone.
Orchestrating remote sessions via gotomeeting or team viewer to assess and troubleshoot issues with basic setup or programming of our device.

Position is part time, ~20 hrs week (W2) with full time possibility as case volumes increase. Position is compensated at $17/hr, DOE.

Please contact me for more information

Mike Ippolito
mike at inspirz.me

Begin forwarded message: