[Hidden-tech] Can anyone figure out this WordPress issue?

B. Kimo Lee bklee at azurelink.com
Thu Aug 8 09:08:21 EDT 2013

Hi Shel,

You could either connect to the server via FTP and look at how many files you have in the problem directory, or login to your Hostgator cPanel and use the File Manager app to look at the "uploads" directory contents. If there are tons of files in it, try backing up the oldest  ones  and deleting them off the server and then see if you can then do your update.

Good luck,
Kimo