[Hidden-tech] DOR FAQ on new IT services tax

Tess Gadwa info at yesexactly.com
Wed Aug 7 11:46:07 EDT 2013

What gets me about this article is that we in Western MA will never see
many of the improvements this tax is supposedly going to finance:

“We feel very strongly in support of the innovation economy,” Brewer said.
“But many of those employees that would be utilizing the innovation economy
need to get from their residence to their place of business. It requires
having adequate investment in the MBTA, in regional bus transportation, in
good roads and bridges.”

http://www.wbur.org/2013/08/**07/software-services-tax-**repeal-effort<http://www.wbur.org/2013/08/07/software-services-tax-repeal-effort>

Innovation makes possible telecommuting and relocation to rural areas with
a lower cost of living, amongst other things. We in Western Mass have
glaring infrastructure and public transportation needs, but these are
typically neglected at the expense of more populated areas to our East.

With best regards,
TEss

Tess Gadwa

Chief Executive Officer

Yes Exactly, Inc. | yesexactly.com | 413.325.8251