[Hidden-tech] "Notice of Internet Intellectual Property" messages from China?

James Triplett jm-hiddentech at vj8.net
Tue Aug 6 08:35:09 EDT 2013

An old classic scam, it was very popular a few years ago.
We used to see hundreds of these daily; someone must have started
doing it again.

It's a nice easy way for them to sell useless domain names.

Do you really need  {yourname}.cn or {yourname}.kz or one of the other
hundred or so Top Level Domains?