[Hidden-tech] Amherst rental available

Meg Bouvier megbouvier at comcast.net
Mon Aug 5 13:28:44 EDT 2013

All- I have a safe, legal rental in my house in downtown Amherst. If you know anyone who is interested, please have them contact me, thanks:

Meg Bouvier

megbouvier at comcast.net

413-230-6523

Beautiful Victorian in Quiet Downtown Neighborhood (Amherst)

RENT INCLUDES EVERYTHING-- Walk everywhere, no need for car! Gorgeous Second-Empire Victorian built around 1870, walk to UMass, Amherst College, downtown, and bus lines. Very quiet, family-oriented neighborhood . Originally built as a two-family house, owners live in one unit with young children, rental is on second floor. Apartment consists of large sunny living room with south-facing bay window, large eat-in kitchen, walk-in pantry, porch, two bedrooms, bathroom, storage area off kitchen (including a large insulated closet). Hardwood floors, beautiful woodwork, french glass pocket doors. New fridge and stove. Pristine condition. Spacious and sunny. Three bay, two-story barn/garage for storage of bikes etc. Plenty of off-street parking. Enjoy beautifully landscaped yard full of heirloom roses. Will rent to no more than two people at $1600 per month, INCLUDES EVERYTHING : oil heat/hot water, WiFi (Comcast), washer/dryer use, storage (in unit and in garage), plowing of driveway, garbage/recycling, electricity, and water. Available September 1 for one-year rental, option to renew.