[Hidden-tech] Help needed to migrate Wordpress.com blog

Liz Provo liz at massmarketingresources.com
Wed Apr 24 10:28:25 EDT 2013

Hi my talented friends,

One of my clients needs help migrating his Wordpress.com blog to become a
part of their new Wordpress.org website.  They may possibly wish to have
some design help with the new website as well.  The business is located in
Franklin County.  If you can help, please respond to me and I will pass the
information onto them.  Very nice people and a great little business!

Thanks so much.  I appreciate the help, as always.

Liz Provo

Mass Marketing Resources

13 Knight Ave.

Easthampton, MA  01027

(413) 539-7950

http://www.massmarketingresources.com

You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Pinterest!

"Marketing Should Be FUN, Not Painful!"