[Hidden-tech] Using Windows Photo Viewer for Keynote

Chris Landry chrislandry100 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 15:10:01 EDT 2013

For others interested in various ways to present slides on a PC, couple of other possibilities:

1) Make your slides in Apple Keynote, then export as a Quicktime movie with manual advance. Then make sure the PC has the latest version of Quicktime. This should work pretty well.

2) You can also export from Keynote to PowerPoint, but that tends to require a lot of irritating clean-up because the two don't play well together.

Chris

Chris Landry
Landry Communications
Tell Your Story. Change the World.