[Hidden-tech] Using Windows Photo Viewer for Keynote Presentation

Noel Ramos NoelRamos at InterMixx.com
Thu Apr 11 06:07:42 EDT 2013

Hey Hidden-Techies,

I am delivering a Keynote speech in your lovely commonwealth this weekend and I am wondering if I can present my slides using the basic Photo Viewer function of Windows OS.

I'm a Mac guy mainly so I've never attempted using a PC laptop this way myself. It seems to work great, just hit space to pause, right arrow to advance...

Think it will translate nicely to the big screen?

Thanks,

- Noel

    Independent Music Conference®, Los Angeles - IMC/LA
                            http://www.IMC2013.com