[Hidden-tech] HTML email design

Noel Ramos NoelRamos at InterMixx.com
Sat Apr 6 12:57:55 EDT 2013

If you're using MailChimp, you don't really need to know much about it. The Mailchimp GUI is an editor, and allows you to easily create, send and manage HTML encoded emails. That's essentially the entire purpose of the service.

On Mar 28, 2013, at 10:52 AM, Jeff Rutherford wrote:
> I need someone skilled and knowledgable about HTML email design. Familiarity with Mailchimp is a plus.
>
> Please contact me off list. Thank you.
> Jeff
>
> Jeff Rutherford
> jeffrutherford at gmail.com
> 413-475-0087

    Independent Music Conference®, Los Angeles - IMC/LA
                            http://www.IMC2013.com