[Hidden-tech] adding a paypal button to a google docs form

Tom Adams ~ Reelife Productions & Folktography tomadams at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 13:13:17 EDT 2013

hello,

I've created a very simple online order form which submits all of the order
information to a google doc, which is great BUT I also want to include a
paypal button on the form. There does not seem to be a way for me to
integrate a paypal button into these forms. Anyone have a solution - I've
been scouring the internet for far too long for an answer...

--

Regards,
Tom Adams • Director/Owner

Using Media to Educate, Entertain & Enlighten since 1996
*• Cool Media Production...Not Boring or Dumb **
(***
413) 575-9707 • Williamsburg, MA
*