[Hidden-tech] [Hidden-Tech] Alternatives to Quicken

Ed Bride Ed at edbride-pr.com
Mon Apr 1 09:53:13 EDT 2013

I'm with Jan on this (although I've only been using Quicken for 19 years),
same progression of operating systems. I don't even bother with QuickBooks
for my business, Quicken is quite enough. The updates are cheap enough that
I tend to buy them every time.

Although I don't store the data on a second computer (unless Carbonite
counts), I do have an external drive where an extra backup is stored.
Through disk crashes and other stupid (operator) errors, there have been a
few incidents, but I've never irrevocably lost data. Every time I exit
Quicken, it asks if I want to backup my data; the answer is always yes.

Ed