[Hidden-tech] external monitor for sale

Lynne Rudié lynnerudie at verizon.net
Sun Sep 30 17:37:59 EDT 2012

Hi Hidden Techies
	I have a 20-inch apple cinema display monitor (actual screen measurement is 11x17) that I'm not using any more. I bought it directly from apple (refurbished) and used it for about 3 years as an external monitor with my 17-inch macbook pro. It's a beautiful monitor which has always worked perfectly, I just don't need it anymore. I still have the macbook pro but recently bought a 27-inch imac so I need the space on my desk more than I need the extra screen.
	I have the user guide, the cables and connectors, and an adapter that came with it that I've never used. I believe it would work with a pc, but I'm a mac-user so check it out. I paid $500 for it and would like to sell it but I'm open to suggestion as to what it's worth. If you're interested please be in touch off-list. Make me an offer or come look at it first.
	Thank you!
	Lynne

Lynne Rudié
Graphic Design