[Hidden-tech] Web site analysis report as supplement to Google Analytics, SEO, SEM

Christian Lagier clagier at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 09:11:05 EDT 2012

Hello all,
Do any of you have recommendations for a good online tool for getting a web
site analysis report (as supplement to Google Analytics)? I need a result
that's fairly simple not just giving values, but also gives indication of
what's good and bad (relative to best practices or a web site I benchmark
against, e.g. competitor's site). I am thinking page load speeds, broken
links, number of pages, design issues, and all the SEO elements.
Target is www.epi-ctr.com, a Drupal based site. As enhancements are rolled
out, the goal is to keep track of key web site metrics in addition to all
the data we get from Google Analytics, i.e. this is not a one shot thing,
but for ongoing monitoring of progress.
Would you recommend SEOprofiler.com, Google Webmaster Tools, or other?
Also, if you have recommendations for somebody expert in SEO and SEM
specifically for business-to-business lead generation and Drupal
optimization, I'd love to hear from you.
Greetings,
Christian