[Hidden-tech] EMF/radiation-reducing cell phone head sets and other products

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 17:02:29 EDT 2012

Hi all,

First:
Could folks recommend a good headset? I know there are tons of headsets out
there, but the priorities are:
1) reduction of EMFs and radiation
2) good quality voice transmission and reduction of background sounds
3) works with a standard cell phone AND a smart phone

Also, I would like to hear about proven products that reduce EMF/radiation
exposure, even when one isn't on a cell phone, but are out in the world and
around cell towers and other EMF- and radiation-emitting sources.

I know I could spend hours shopping around, but I feel personal
recommendations are SO much more valuable.

Thanks, everyone!
Deb