[Hidden-tech] Computer tech humor

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 11:43:37 EDT 2012

Dear Hidden Techers,

I hope you appreciate this forwarded email; it hit my funny bone.

Best,
Deb

As we SilverSurfers know, sometimes we have trouble with our computers.
I had a problem yesterday, so I called Eric, the 11 year old next door,
whose bedroom looks like Mission Control and asked him to come over.

Eric clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem.

As he was walking away, I called after him, 'So, what was wrong?
He replied, 'It was an ID ten T error.'

I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired,

'An, ID ten T error? What's that? In case I need to fix it again.'

Eric grinned ...'Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error before?

'No,' I replied.

'Write it down,' he said, 'and I think you'll figure it out.'

So I wrote down:

ID10T

I used to like Eric, the little shit head.

If you're not a Senior yet then send this to someone who is.