[Hidden-tech] Art Party Studio: a New shared art studio space in Easthampton

Lisa Hoag 1world4all at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 19:16:40 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to let everyone know about a cool new shared art studio space
in Easthampton, called Art Party Studio (joinartparty.com). I am
forwarding information about Art Party's mission and membership
information from Joe Casciano, one of the founders:

What is Art Party Studio?

Art Party Studio is a shared studio space in Eastworks, Suite 249,
that makes art accessible to creative individuals of all skill levels
and mediums. Whether you want to scrapbook, paint, or access our
digital darkroom, we’ve got you covered. We’re running the space like
an “art gym”. For a monthly fee we provide access to equipment,
workspace, and the support necessary to realize creative projects.
We’ll also be hosting events, running classes, and promoting the work
of our members.

Memberships

Right now we have two tiers of membership: Part-time and Full-time.
Part-time Membership costs $50 per month and gives you access to Art
Party's tools and space for any three days of the week during our open
studio hours. Full-time membership is $100 per month and allows full
access to the space and tools during open studio hours.

You can join Art Party by visiting the studio or through our website
at http://www.joinartpar....

Thanks for sharing this! We hope people find it useful.

Joseph Casciano
Art Party Studio
Eastworks, Suite 249
joinartparty.com