[Hidden-tech] uncool 3GS

Stacy Kontrabecki swampdancer at comcast.net
Thu Sep 13 11:18:50 EDT 2012

Can't import 140 photos from iPhone 3GS today. iTunes says to restore
factory settings. I assume I'll lose the pics and all my songs, although
the songs could probably be added back from iTunes after the phone is
reset? I really need to get the pics off, though. Not looking fwd to
sending myself 140 emails...

Hope the mixer was great! I committed to spend time with the ladies of
the Shelburne Falls Area Women's Club at their/our first meeting of the
12/13 year. Haven't seen them in years. Hidden-Tech next time, for sure!

--
Stacy Kontrabecki