[Hidden-tech] searching for a video/photography intern

Tom Adams ~ Reelife Productions & Folktography tomadams at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 09:47:03 EDT 2012

Hello hidden-techers,

wondering if anyone has a list of contacts to aid me in my search for
a *college
(or high school) photography intern* to assist in the organization of my "
Folktography <http://www.folktographybytom.com>" business.
Duties include researching grant opportunities, "requests for entries",
publishing outlets / organizing, preparing and uploading photos to a
multitude of internet outlets including stock footage & marketing agencies,
exhibit venues & coordination, etc.

Unable to offer pay but this is a very self directed position that could
lead to more regular/ongoing paid work. Intern receives 40% of any grant
money received through a successful grant application.
I'd love to have a list of potential interns to call upon…

Regards,

Tom Adams, Director/Owner
***
Reelife Productions <http://www.reelifeproductions.com> &