[Hidden-tech] who can deliver me?

Gyepi SAM gyepi-hidden-tec at praxis-sw.com
Wed Oct 24 20:32:14 EDT 2012

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 05:52:44PM -0400, Edbride-PR wrote:
> [...]

Google Voice allows calls to be handled differently depending on caller
groups that you define so you could skip call screening for contacts or
clients.

I use the rule that anyone in my addressbook gets through directly
and all others get screened. No one has complained yet.

One could also turn off call screening altogether.

-Gyepi