[Hidden-tech] Photo Assistant

studiosergei1 at comcast.net studiosergei1 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 10 09:32:34 EDT 2012

Hi All,

I'm looking for an photo assistant in our commercial photographic studio (West Springfield). It's a part time position and the person must have flexibility in scheduling. Must be able to prepare sets, cameras (Leaf/Mamiya/Canon) and lighting equipment (Balcar strobes). Photoshop proficiency required, Leaf Capture familiarity preferred. If you know someone who would be interested in this position have them contact me at studiosergei1 at comcast.net.

Thanks,

Sergei