[Hidden-tech] Request: Referral for Elderly/Estate/Asset protection professional

Adam Bauer adam at dharmaboutique.com
Tue Oct 9 11:05:46 EDT 2012

Hi HT brain trust,
I want to thank everyone who sent over their recommendations on my request for elderly/asset protection referrals.

It looks like there are a number of well-regarded practitioners locally; since several folks spoke very highly of Hyman Darling at Bacon Wilson, I'm beginning my journey by working on setting up time to discuss with him.

Again, I very much appreciate everyone's input!

Many thanks,
Adam

	     DharmaBoutique.com
	Sensual & Sacred Treasures