[Hidden-tech] Going to the Film and Media Meet-Up

Feldman, Rick rickf at incommn.com
Wed Nov 14 14:09:54 EST 2012

Fellow Hidden-Tech folks:

I'm going to be at the film and media meet-up on Thursday the 15th at the
Clarion in Northampton. I've been working with this organization in Valley
Venture Mentors for the past several months as their business planning
facilitator, and I'm completely won over to their cause! Film and new media
businesses and workers comprise one of the most important sectors in our
region, and the people engaged in this industry are brilliantly creative!
As of 2pm today (Wednesday), there are already over 100 pre-registrations
---- so you know you'll get to meet a large audience of people engaged in
and leading this industry in our area. And the folks who created and now
run Berkshire Film and Media Commission (BFMC) are wonderful: Diane
Pearlman, Lauren Zink, members of their Board: amazing, talented,
resourceful, experienced. This will be an excellent meet-up!

Rick Feldman

--
*Rick Feldman
InCommN, LLC