[Hidden-tech] Any way to get back my Facebook group members?

Shel Horowitz, Ethical/Green Marketing Expert shel at principledprofit.com
Sun Nov 11 10:53:35 EST 2012

Grrr! Another stab in the back from Facebook.

When I visit my Green And Ethical Marketing Group page,

I get

>Your Group Has Been Migrated
>Now that your group has been upgraded to the new groups format:
>
>Information from your old group is still available, including group
>posts and discussions.
>Admins from the old group will continue as members.
>Only members who asked to stay in the group will continue as members. L

And...the number of members, which had been considerably higher, is
down to two.

AND...I have a new request for membership and can't even figure out
where to access and approve it.

Fortunately, it's the group page, and not the community page--which
has 589 members. But it's just so typical of Facebook to pull the rug
out from under people who have invested in their infrastructure. I'm
soooo glad I never used FBML to set up a page, because that was
another one they yanked away with no warning.

My question: is there an easy way to figure out who had been a member
and invite them to sign up again?

Shel Horowitz
Marketing consultant/copywriter, author, speaker, book shepherd
Affordable, ethical, effective marketing materials and strategies
"Reach Green, socially conscious consumers with
marketing that has THEM calling YOU"

Twitter: @shelhorowitz

* First business ever to be Green America Gold Certified
* Inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame

http://greenandprofitable.com/ http://guerrillamarketinggoesgreen.com
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com * 413-586-2388
Award-winning author of eight books. Latest:
Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green (co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)
Blog on Green Marketing/Ethics/Politics:
http://greenandprofitable.com/shels-blog/