[Hidden-tech] CRM-POS-Accounting Question

Michael Eger Michael at EgerAssociates.com
Fri Nov 9 07:05:43 EST 2012

My newest client is looking researching the best way to integrate CRM, POS,
and accounting  together for a retail store with gym space.

We need to;
Support 5-15 sales people
Follow Sales leads,
Schedule instructors and appointments.
Manage inventory and run a POS.
And report everything to the accountant.

I like to avoid Quick Books in all forms. . We all ready have a copy of
Microsoft Dynamics CRM if can build a system around that great. That said I
understand that it might be easier starting from scratch.

Any advice?

-Michael Eger
(413) 455-0797 / Michael at EgerAssociates.com

Senior Sales Consultant
Eger Associates
IT, Political, and Marketing Services

Eager to serve.
Eager to listen.
Eager to save you time and money.

Learn how I lost 50 lbs in 4 months safely without drugs or exersize.
eagertobehealthy.tsfl.com