[Hidden-tech] Event 11-14-12: Design Collaboration Ideas Brainstorming Session and Networking Event - hosted by DVWM.

Lisa Hoag 1world4all at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 19:36:26 EDT 2012

Calling All Creative Minds,
When: Wednesday, November 14th, 2012, 6:00 - 8:00 PM
Where: The Apollo Grille @ Eastworks
116 Pleasant Street, Easthampton, MA
To RSVP, and for more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Design-Venturers-Western-Mass/events/82430192/
We will be incorporating a brainstorming session into this month's
Design Mix, to get the ball rolling on collaboration ideas from
members. If you've had ideas for collaborations you would like to
start, or be involved with, this is the event to bring your ideas to.
Some design collaboration ideas we will be discussing will be:
Microdwellings
Large Scale Graphic Design and photography for sides of buildings and
large wall areas
Light Sculptures
Your Ideas

This will be a networking event as well. Design Mix will be a monthly
design collaboration and networking meetup for all of us who work in
creative industries - including (but not limited to) designers,
artists, architects, photographers, product designers, lighting
designers, interior designers, furniture designers, editors, bloggers,
stylists, business executives and entrepreneurs—to meet, discuss
ideas, brainstorm, build collaboration opportunities, and build
community. Bring your design challenges, a couple pictures of a
project you are working on.

Best,
Lisa

--