[Hidden-tech] Local organization is looking for Drupal developer

del delowing at gmail.com
Thu May 17 09:14:09 EDT 2012

The Jewish Community of Amherst is evaluating options for a site
makeover, including contracting with a local developer to rebuild it
in Drupal. The plan is to start small and add features. We will make a
decision in June or July 2012.

I've been tasked with bringing developers' solutions to the committee.
Interested developers should contact me for details. You'll be
speaking with fellow techies and it will get to the decision makers
faster.

See the current site at www.j-c-a.org

Thanks all !

Doug Lowing