[Hidden-tech] political consultants

Shel Horowitz shel at frugalfun.com
Sun May 13 07:10:11 EDT 2012

Jonathon, I've been involved with media/marketing for a number of
both issue and candidate campaigns. A few of the ones I'm
particularly proud of:
* Founding Save the Mountain, and generating some 70 news stories
about it--resulting in actually saving the mountain when all the
"experts" said it couldn't be done
* Managing Mike Kirby's successful first City Council
campaign--defeating an incumbent who was on, I think, her third term
* Writing all the press releases for Mary Ford's first mayoral
campaign (also successful)

I will send you more details about how I work in a private e-mail (it
will come from my PrincipledProfit address).

Tell me more about what you're looking for

Shel Horowitz - 413-586-2388/ shel at frugalfun.com
-->Join the Business Ethics Pledge - Ten Years to Change the World,
One Signature at a Time  (please tell your friends)
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>
Marketing consulting * copywriting * publishing assistance * speaking
How to market ethically/effectively: http://www. greenandprofitable.com
Blog on Green Marketing/Ethics/Politics:
http://greenandprofitable.com/shels-blog/
Books: http://www.frugalmarketing.com/cart