[Hidden-tech] home office deduction question

shel at frugalfun.com shel at frugalfun.com
Tue May 1 07:46:15 EDT 2012

Because, as the OP was concerned about, the IRS recoups thevvalue of the
deduction at the sale,
thus increasing your tax substantially--but not if you skip the last year.
If you've been claiming it for a
long time, it might be a good idea to take a picture of some non-business
actvity being conducted in
the space so you can prove you didn't qualify for it that last year.

Again, not an accountant--verify this with someone who has some expertise.