[Hidden-tech] Hidden-tech] Windows install help

Rikk Desgres all at pinehurstpictures.com
Mon Mar 26 18:28:23 EDT 2012

Any Windows experts out there? I have an old HP xw8200 Workstation that I¹m
trying to install XP on. The original restore disc is gone so I was using an
generic OEM builder disc. The computer starts up shows some bios info, I
choose to start from the DVD drive then a blank screen.....and nothing. I
did get it to start from a Dell disc just to see if it was some procedural
thing I was doing. If anybody has any ideas let me know. I may try to order
the restore disc from HP, but it¹s not listed on the support page as
something that can be ordered.

Other info: Red Hat is currently installed as the OS if that means anything.

Thanks,

Rikk
--
Rikk Desgres