[Hidden-tech] RECYCLE/RE-USE EVENT & BIKE SWAP

Sheldon Snodgrass sheldon at steadysales.com
Sun Mar 25 19:05:46 EDT 2012

Howdy HT,

Being the eco-conscious group of Valley  citizens that we are, I want to
share an announcement from Temple Beit Ahavah (local Reform Jewish
congregation) about a recycle/re-use event and bike swap.

It takes place April 1st  from 2:30-5:30 PM

Collection will take place in the parking lot of Beit Ahavah/Florence
Congregational Church 130 Pine Street Florence, MA

BRING YOUR OLD:
*Cell Phones

*Printer Cartridges
*Shoes (Not Winter, No Holes, Wearable)
*Rags/Stained or Ripped
*Clothes You Can't Donate
*Eyeglasses
*Rideable Bicycles (Bring a bike and/or take a bike home with you!)

Volunteers will donate or deliver them for recycling so rid your home of
junk and help others!

Questions?  E-Mail:  <mailto:mmiller857 at comcast.net> mmiller857 at comcast.net

J. Sheldon Snodgrass, MBA

Close More.  Make More.  Worry Less.