[Hidden-tech] New vs. recycled toner cartridges?

Herb Singleton info at cross-spectrum.com
Thu Mar 15 00:26:32 EDT 2012

I have had horrible experiences using recycled cartridges and 3rd party toner on two Konica Minolta printers (smearing, screeching noises, toner leaking), so I would advise against them unless you're really strapped for cash.

    Herb Singleton, PE
    hsingleton at cross-spectrum.com
    Cross-Spectrum Labs: Sound & Vibration Consulting
    http://www.cross-spectrum.com