[Hidden-tech] My business networking group needs Hidden Techies

Michael Eger Michael at EgerAssociates.com
Fri Jun 22 05:28:09 EDT 2012

Dear Hidden Tech,

I joined a business networking and lead swapping group in Springfield that
is looking for computer people, artists, programmers, web designers,
accountants, electricians, and health professionals to join.

There is no charge to visit the group, you will get a chance to give a
minute pitch and hand out bigness cards. The group meets at noon Thursday's
at  133 Longhill Street, Springfield, MA 01108.  We need many other
professions represented but the above are the most in demand. Please call
if you have any questions.

-Michael Eger
(413) 455-0797 / Michael at EgerAssociates.com

Senior Sales Consultant
Eger Associates
IT, Political, and Marketing Services

Eager to serve.