[Hidden-tech] Creative Agemcy management software?

Yadim Medore yadim at purebranding.com
Wed Jun 20 22:02:19 EDT 2012

Hi Christine,

What size is your agency? The industry standard integrated agency management software is Workamajig (formerly Creative Manager Pro). It's been steadily taking market share from Clients & Profits, and for good reason. However, they typically won't sell it to you if you have under 10 seats as it's very complex to set up. And you don't want to set it up yourself, you'll need to bring in a consultant. We have a consultant who is tremendous that we can refer you to.

Be happy to speak more off list, as we've been using it for about 7 years. We looked into practically all the products you list below.

My best,

Yadim Medore
Principal
Pure Branding, Inc.