[Hidden-tech] Hotel/motel/lodging recommendations?

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 17:05:59 EDT 2012

Hi HTers,

I have a friend looking for a place to stay when she is here in the
Valley either Friday 7/6 - Saturday 7/7 or the next weekend, 7/13-14.
I would like your personal recommendations.

Here are the specs:
• Basic, but clean and safe. She and her assistant are here to do
livestock work, so prefer nothing fancy; they'll be wearing farm
clothes and workboots.
• But she does need WiFi in the room, to conduct business.
• Either 2 beds or one bed and a cot.
• Quiet at night. Not near any loud clubs or music venues.
• Needs privacy/autonomy. Bed & breakfast won't work.
• Doesn't need to be near a downtown area or any restaurants/entertainment.
• Safe, free parking for van full of supplies and maybe a few goats. :o)
• Location: in the 3 counties of the CT River Valley.
• Access to pool or clean water would be a bonus.

Price/value is important.

Would also consider a cabin or other private lodging. Maybe you or
someone you know has something to rent?

Thanks, everyone. Please send me any places you can recommend.

Deb