[Hidden-tech] Satellite broadband

Seth Seeger seth at tofutavern.com
Fri Jun 15 09:14:28 EDT 2012

I am about to sign up for Exede:

http://www.exede.com/

Claims to have much faster speeds than the other satellite providers.
If you call their 888 number, ask some questions and hem and haw a
little bit, they'll offer you a deal on setup fee if you sign up right
then.  (A stupid sales trick to get more sales, but if you're prepared
for it, take advantage of it!)

There is a 2 year contract, though.

Seth